At the Geneva Motor Show 2017, HAMANN presents its unique shaped parts of exclusive, innovative models from the most prestigious manufacturers. Tuning at the highest level.
The new SUV with the name "F-PACE" from Jaguar shines with special brilliance.
- More torque, more output and sharpened look
- Thanks to Hamann's ignition map optimisation, the Jaguar F-PACE S reaches 410 hp and 510 Nm - 30 hp and 50 Nm more than the standard model
- With Hamann's optimisation, the Jaguar F-PACE 30d produces 340 instead of 300 hp and mighty 780 Nm - 80 Nm more than the standard model
- 23-inch "Anniversary Evo II" light-alloy wheels in three precious colours bring this performance to the road in an attention-grabbing manner
As a tidbit for BMW fans at the Geneva Motor Show 2017 HAMANN presents the M2.
- Aerodynamics upgrade with front spoiler, sill kit and diffuser kit for a sporty individual look
- Additional control unit to enhance the power to 309 kW (420 hp), including insurance cover
- High-quality stainless-steel sports exhaust system - available with four carbon-fibre tail pieces, either silver or black anodised
- New Certificate of Authenticity for Hamann's original and accessory parts
BMW X4 M40i
In the spotlight, Hamann also presents the X4 M40i.
- Attractive aerodynamics kit from Hamann gives the X4 M40i a new, dynamic face
- Sport rear muffler with four tailpipes and stainless-steel tail pieces ensure an unforgettable sound experience
- Wheel/tyre combination of 21-inch light-alloy "Anniversary Evo" rims and "Vredestein Ultrac Vorti R" tyres in 305/25 brings the performance to the street in a particularly stylish manner
- Electronic power advancement modules from Hamann available for differing engines - up to 405 hp/298 kW possible for the xDrive M40i
Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE
The Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE 63 S impresses not only with its perfect design, also the performance leaves nothing to be desired.
- Design and power package for the Mercedes AMG GLE 63 S
- Tailored wide-body look from the tradition-steeped luxury manufactory turns the SUV coupé into an exclusive special edition model
- The power of the 5.5-litre V8 is advanced from 585 hp (430 kW) to 680 hp (500 kW) at a peak torque of 900 Nm
- Convincing wheel/tyre combination with the 22-inch light-alloy wheel "Challenge" and Conti Sport Contact 5P.
Evoque The RANGE ROVER Evoque Cabrio, which is wrapped in the widebody-kit, opens new doors and has its debut at the Geneva Motor Show 2017.
- Ultimate "wide-body" kit enhances attractivity and exclusivity of the British best-selling SUV
- Strong power advancement for the new ED4 and SD4 diesel engines and the top petrol engine Si4
- Extensive individualisation programme with monoblock wheel rims as well as one and multipart forged wheels
Hamann launches new monoblock light-alloy "Challenge" in 22 inches
- Design with seven double spokes brings dynamic and lightness
- High-tech production process allows for a low weight and maximum axle loads of up to 950 kg
- Versions in 10.0 x 22 inches and 12.0 x 22 inches recommended for combination with high-performance tyres sized 285/40 ZR22 and 325/35 ZR22
- TÜV-certified flow forming manufacturing process with high-quality aluminium alloy
The new Certificate of Authenticity documents original and accessory parts from Hamann Motorsport.